Marl Pits Sports Complex – The venue for the Rally
Plans are in place to establish a brand new Scooter Rally in The Rossendale Valley. A scooter event is already run in Rossendale as part of the Rossendale 60’s Festival but the organisers have recognised that there is massive potential in holding a separate event that will be a weekender, broadening the range of facilities and activities and making for a great weekend. The dates for ‘Rally In The Valley’ have now been confirmed as 8th, 9th and 10th June 2018.
- The event will be held at Marl Pits Sports Complex in Rawtenstall, a venue that is perfect for the Rally as it has all the facilities that you will need for a fantastic weekend. These include a fully licensed club house, toilet and showering facilities, swimming pool and gym.
- The site provides Parking for your Campervan
- The Track Centre provides camping options along with parking for your scooter
- There will be an on site stage with Live bands and DJ’s throughout the weekend with The Jam collective headlining on Saturday night
- There will be a range of Scooter related stalls in the Scooter Market
- The event is planned to start on Friday evening and run through until Sunday with a Ride Out through the beautiful Rossendale Valley and on to Hollingworth Lake on Saturday.
- There will be a Scooter Competition with Trophies
Darren Ashworth of the Stacksteads Lone Riders Scooter Club is taking the lead on the ‘Rally In The Valley‘ event with support from Barry Hyde and Pete Sweetmore, Organisers of the popular Rossendale 60’s Festival.